Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday, October 8

Mrs. Hedges led our chapel today about Joshua!  We learned that sometimes what might seem bad, God turns to good! 


After chapel it was time to go to the playground!






We also went to the hill, but I didn't take any pictures.  :(. 

After snack we discussed how to handle anger.  We all feel angry sometimes!  We took a great song from Daniel Tiger and sing it in class to help us when we feel angry.  I have included the link here.

During free choice time many friends chose to play a cooperative hiding game! 


As the friends explore in the magnetic tiles, we have opportunities to discuss shapes!  






Working on the train track 

"This piece can't fit.  I might flip it." 


Some friends made letters and put them together to make words! 




Sorting the bears 



Practicing our names 


As the friends were writing their names, I heard them singing "Jesus says I'm with you" over and over together.  Their faith is shining through!  It makes me a bit emotional to see.  :) 

We are ready for our celebration tomorrow at 2:30 in the sanctuary! 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment