Friday, October 23, 2020

Friday, October 23

 Happy Friday!

This morning we had a dance party in the gym!  My phone was used for the music, so I was not able to take pictures of the friends' awesome dance moves.  :) 

After snack we went to work!  Some of the friends chose to write pumpkin words in salt. 







Some chose to write them on the board! 


"I am making a house for him!" 


"Can I have a square?"

"In two minutes." 


Working on our pumpkin gates! 

"The pumpkin is rolling!" 


"I think this will make it stabilized." 




"Pumpkins for sale!" 


"Can you blow down my gate?" 


"Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate." 


"This is taller than the pumpkin!" 



"I am going to draw my gate so I can do it again." 


"This pumpkin costs $8." 



Selling pumpkins 


"Oh no!  The stem fell off!" 


Our friends love the reading sticks!  They are a fun way to draw the friends' attention to the print in a book.  Your child will receive one in his / her folder today.  :)  You can use them at home.  I encourage you to track print with the reading sticks as you read with your child at home.  



"How tall is this pumpkin?" 




"Which one is heavier?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment