Wednesday, February 5, 2020

We began our Wednesday with chapel with Mr. Marquardt.  He shared with us how Jesus is the light of the world!  

We then went to the library with our chapel buddies.  












After library and snack, we explored our new reusable ice cubes.  The friends discussed what observed about them. 

"I see a big bubble at the top!" 

"When I move the cube, the bubble follows my lead." 

"If you shake it, the big bubble has little bubbles around it." 

"It looks like ice, but there is water inside.  Is it plastic?"

"I can hear the water shake!"






We discussed if it was cold enough for the reusable ice cubes to freeze outside.  We predicted whether it would free outside by the end of the day or not. We discussed which side had more votes.  We also discussed which number was greater. 


"Snow park is open!" 




Exploring the reusable ice cubes. 









"I need a cover and a title page for my book!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment