Friday, December 13, 2019

Happy Friday!

This morning we went to the gym!  We had so much fun that I didn't take any pictures.  Whoops! 

During small group time the friends worked to write cards and cut out Christmas pictures to help express a message for their loved ones. 






We played the roll and re-tell game to practice subitizing and re-tell the true story of our Savior's birth!


We also practiced counting ornaments on a Christmas tree and clipping the corresponding clothespin. 


Free choice time 

We love to read! 



Our friends are using their knowledge of math to help the solve problems! 

"Can I have two?  I only need one more." 


Another example from today: 

"Count how many you have and I will count how many I have to see if we have the sam or not." 

"Okay."  (The friends counted.) 

"I have nine. How many do you have?" 

"I have nine too!  That's the same!" 


The friends drove a car today too! 





Exploring the sensory bottles 


No comments:

Post a Comment