Tuesday, January 15, 2019

This morning we went to Mrs. Cronauer's classroom to practice our song for January 27th at the 10:30 service.  

We had so much fun in the snow this morning! 

















During small group time our chapel buddies came into our classroom and helped us make special flags for Lutheran School's Week. 








Free choice time 

"This baby was cold.  He needed a blanket." 


"Wow!  You are 4 and 7 tall!" 


"I want to write how tall he is so we don't forget." 


Student: "Wait...how many am I?"

Mrs. Douglas: "How tall are you?" 

Student: "Yeah...how tall am I?" 

Modeling language through play helps the friends learn new vocabulary.  


Many of the friends took care of babies.  





"I made a T!" 


"To make this house I used a lot of squares and a some triangles." 







No comments:

Post a Comment