Monday, May 24, 2021

Welcome to the last week of school!  My eyes suddenly feel watery when I think about the end of the school year.  ;)  I consider it such a blessing and privilege to take part in your child's education!  I look forward to seeing our friends next year!  Although I will be in a different role, I will still be very active in their perspective classes.  :) 

Our friends were so excited to read each other's books this morning! 

"Carolyne!  You made this book.  I see your name on it!"

"This is the book I made!  I forgot some illustrations!  Silly me!" 


After morning meeting and snack we went outside. 

"Look at those ant hills!"

"Why do they use sand?" 

"Do the ants eat the sand?" 






"Look!  One is carrying something on his back!" 


On the hill we noticed even more ant hills! 


Back in the classroom the friends worked to sort out our library of books that our friends made over the course of the year.  They used their reading skills to match the books to their friends names.  They used their sorting skills to sort them all out! 


One of the friends chose to survey and graph the friends looking for the answer to the question: "Do you have lots of words to say?" 



Many friends chose to work together in the blocks.  


"I can do this all by myself!" 


During Jesus time we are reviewing the story of Pentacost! 


After lunch we went outside for a short photo op!  :) 







Looking for ant hills 



Music garden fun 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment