Monday, March 8, 2021

 

Happy Monday!  I am excited to be back with our friends today.  :) 

We spent the day in God's classroom - outside!  There are so many benefits to outdoor play and we are blessed with many outdoor spaces to explore while supporting our friend's development.  

After morning meeting and snack, we went to the playground. 



Then, we headed to the outdoor classroom.








After lunch we read books outside before heading out to the creek. 






"TO THE CREEK!" 




One of our friends' questions was if we could collect creek water to bring back to the classroom.  I used some waterbottles I had to collect the creek water.  Another question we looked to answer is if there is sand in the creek.  As I was collecting the water, what looked like sand was actually dirt!  The friends wondered if there is sand in another section of the creek.  

"I can see it through the cracks!" 






"The water is so cold!" 






No comments:

Post a Comment