Thursday, January 30, 2020

Pastor Matt led our devotions this morning! 


We then went to the gym for a dance party!  

The picture below was while we were waiting for the other classes to come into the gym.  For pictures and videos of the dance party, please check out our social media pages. :)  (My phone was used for music so I was unable to take pictures.) 


Back in the classroom we discussed our favorite parts of the dance party. 


We then sorted pennies and silver coins for the penny wars.  






We were excited to take our pennies down to our jar. 


Free choice time 

"Everyone needs five cards.  Be sure to count carefully." 


"Welcome to the barber shop!" 



"I am investigating these rocks." 


Thank you Mrs. Dieckamp for making us play dough! 



"This weighs...let me see.  I see a three and a five." 


Exploring the glitter, water, and corn kernels. 










No comments:

Post a Comment