Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Pastor Truleson, the Pastor from Chrtist Lutheran in Brownsburg, led our chapel today. 


We are so thankful for the sunshine this morning! 




We went for a walk to observe any changes we noticed. 




Back in the classroom we discussed what we noticed on our walk. 

"I noticed some new leaves on the trees!" 

"I noticed the bird singing." 

"I noticed lots of puddles!" 

We discussed how the seasons are changing from winter to spring and these are all signs that spring is coming! 

During free choice time the friends wanted to begin building a hotel.  I laid out butcher paper so the friends could write their ideas about the hotel.  




Thank you Mrs. Dieckamp for the new play doh! 


I gathered a few large boxes from our storage area and let the friends' imagination go to work! 



"You hold the box while I put the tape on." 

The friends used teamwork to accomplish their ideas. 





After free choice time we made a list of things we should make in our hotel based on our previous experiences with hotels.  I am working on scheduling a field trip to a hotel.  We will observe and see if all of these things are in a hotel when we visit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment